All you can eat..Japanese

I have found my new favorite Japanese restaurant . Not only is it sushi, but it's all you can eat . That's the best part of it. =)...



I have found my new favorite Japanese restaurant. Not only is it sushi, but it's all you can eat. That's the best part of it. =)
My husband and I actually have been going to this other Japanese Restaurant here in Winnipeg, called Miso. That restaurant was our favorite hot spot until we started going to Mooshiro, and the fact that there was a s staple (yes a staple) inside one of my husbands sushi roll.
They pretty much serve the same things, but I find that some of the things in their menu taste a little bit different (in a positive way) than Miso.

The other thing that got me loving this restaurant was the super fast service, after passing over your order, within 5 minutes they are serving it to you.
I don't think I have encountered such fast service at a restaurant Ever. I don't even think McDonald's is that fast, and they are supposed to be a fast food restaurant.

So I'm totally giving Mooshiro 5*****, for fast and great service. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves Japanese food.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images