Winnipeg Weather....SUCKS!!!!

Sometimes I wonder what I am doing here still in Winnipeg. I don't know what it is about Winnipeg's weather, maybe it's the glob...


Sometimes I wonder what I am doing here still in Winnipeg.
I don't know what it is about Winnipeg's weather, maybe it's the global warming or something, but I don't know, Mother Nature can not seem to make up its mind.

It's the middle of April, and there is still a bit of snow falling down....What the Heck????
K, get this, just last month almost all the snow was melted, and the temp reached a high of +10, then the next day or so, it SNOWED like 10cm of snow, it was like CHRISTMAS all over again.
So +10 went down to a low of -30, in just a matter of 2 days...UnFreakenBelievalbe...It's crazy and SOOOOOO Annoying.

Then just a few days ago, our temperature reached a high of +16 on Wednesday, and +18 on Thursday, it was so beautiful out, I thought this would finally be the beginning of Winnipegs Summer. Everybody was in their summer attire, tank tops, shorts, sandals, people even playing different sports in the park.
Then Friday hit...it was so cold >(, the high was like +5 or something, but I'm not too sure what the low was, but all I know is that it was so cold and windy. From Summer shorts to Parka and gloves in one day...isn't it Crazy??
To top it off, it's super flooded in some parts of the city...Goodness....That's Winnipeg for you, it's pretty depressing. That is why a lot of people here are getting sick, because it's cold one day, hot the next, then back to cold again. Oh how I wish I lived in Las Vegas. I HATE WINNIPEG'S WEATHER!!
Well they say that it will be a high of+25 on Wednesday, the weather better be consistent...and no more of stupid annoying weather change...after Wednesday, and the weather becomes cold AGAIN, i'm seriously packing my bags....well maybe not...but I certainly wish. =(
"Oh mister sun, sun, mister golden sun, please shine down on me"

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images