It's a Junior

Hello y'all, so I'm having my 3rd child, and I will be due in October. My husband and I just came back from my ultrasound, and the ...


Hello y'all, so I'm having my 3rd child, and I will be due in October. My husband and I just came back from my ultrasound, and the news is, I'm having a boy!!!! It's not totally confirmed yet, because they weren't allowed to tell the gender, but we saw a little dingy- ding between the wee little legs, so that means JUNIOR.
I'm so happy =) I finally have each gender for children, I was afraid I was going to have another girl, I mean there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a girl, but for the sake of my husband, I wanted a boy.
So yay!!! I hope this is it, I don't want to have any more kids. I'm done with 3, and I don't want to go through the terrible pain of labour. So 3 kids by the age of 25...whoo..i move fast..haha
Enjoy the pics!!!

You can see his weewee =)

Side profile


You Might Also Like

8 comments

Flickr Images