The Love of Valentines

As a married girl, I love Valentines day. Every new year that comes along that I'm still with my husband, makes me feel so blessed that ...

As a married girl, I love Valentines day. Every new year that comes along that I'm still with my husband, makes me feel so blessed that I have someone who loves me just as much as he does. I remember our first valentines together, it was just so sweet :)
We were downstairs in the basement, then he told me to come upstairs, so I went up and followed his voice, and when I walked in to where he was, he was there with these sweet little gifts.
He had them lined up on the the bed, which was so super cute, first was the "Notebook" Movie, because he knew that it was my favorite movie, next was a dozen red roses (which also are my favorite) and this big giant bear (which I think says love on it). I thought it was so sweet, that a young guy would think of something like that.
Then there was another occasion when it was Valentines day, and he was asking me what I wanted, and I said "Diamonds are a girls best friend" though its true, I was only joking with him.
But when it came down to giving the gifts, I opened mine, and guess what it was? Yes, He bought me Diamonds, a diamond Necklace, and matching Diamond earrings. Oh How I love My man.
Now I just wonder what this year's Valentine's Will bring. Even though Valentines is such a sweet occasion that you want to spend with your loved ones, it can also be a stressful and expensive day. You just want to make sure that what you get for your lovers, is something that they really will love.
With that being said, some people just don't have the funds sometimes, because they have all these things to pay for, and sometimes it's also good if you have an understanding partner that knows you can't get them something this year. But there are those others who don't care what your situation is, "you have to get them something, or else". I guess that's where Cash Advance comes in for some, you might just have to do that, to make your significant other happy :)

Other than that, I hope everyone will have a very loving and Happy Valentines day :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images