I'm here again!!

Hey guys, I thought I'd just fill y'all in on what has been going on in my life. Well recently, just on October 8th I delivered a he...

Hey guys, I thought I'd just fill y'all in on what has been going on in my life.
Well recently, just on October 8th I delivered a healthy new baby boy, weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz.
I'm so happy that I finally have a baby boy, my family is now complete with 2 girls and a boy.
So we named him JOSIAH MARTIN MARIO, Martin was after my husbands late grandfather, and Mario is after my Dad who also passed away, and Josiah, well i've always liked that name, and plus it's from the bible.

My labour was only4 hours, much faster than the other 2, and I was so surprised on how easy it went, a lot less painful, and a lot less screaming.
I bet a lot of mother's who are in labour, getting dolled up is the last thing on their mind, they just think about the pain, getting to the hospital, and getting the baby out, but for me is the other way around.

When I realized I was actually in labour, i told myself " i guess i should get ready and put my make up on". So through all those painful contractions, i was able to put on my make up to get ready to give birth. I've been like that with all 3, i guess when pictures are being taken, i just want to look decent enough, and not look like a hot mess.


Here's a pic of me right after I gave birth.
The hairs a mess, but you can kind of see the make up. haha

So life with 3 kids is really a stuggle, its super hard when you have all little ones, especially when they all cry at the same time, you just want to pull out all your hair and scream. There is a lot you have to sacrifice, but I love my life, I love being a mom, and I woouldn't change it for anything. I just think about it this way, I'm 25 y/o with 3 kids and I'm DONE!!! AND HAPPY!!

Here a some pic of my son and 2 daughters

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images