Doing my Thang!

I had an amazing and fun opportunity to collaborate with a few photographers on a photo shoot. I love show casing my art work when the photo...



I had an amazing and fun opportunity to collaborate with a few photographers on a photo shoot.
I love show casing my art work when the photography comes from professionals.
It was a long and tiring night, it actually ended around 12:30am, when I thought I would be done at 8pm, and get home to my kids.
I was supposed to only do 3-4 people for makeup, but when I got there, I found there to be and 3 extra girls, so 7 girls in total, I definitely had that night cut out for me. Although I was tired and hungry, I had a fun time.

All the girls looked so amazing, and so fricken hot!!! So I want to share with you all these amazing photos.



Check out these hot shots

Not to brag or anything, but I think I did a great job!! teehee But of course I have give full credit to the 3 photographers I worked with "Sheila, Mark, and Paul John, and of course to the Models!!!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images