OMG...It's been too LONG!!!

My oh My, has it ever been a long time since I've blogged. There just has been so many things going on in my life, that I just haven...

My oh My, has it ever been a long time since I've blogged. There just has been so many things going on in my life, that I just haven't had enough time to blog about anything.

I am hoping that this is the first of many blogs that i will be blogging in the next few days..weeks..months...whatever...i just want to get back into action...how I've missed out.

I've been busy doing make up for a few weddings this past summer...I've been getting my game on..haha..I'll be sharing some pics in upcoming posts.
I was working as a make up artist for a local make up company, But I've decided for myself that I much rather prefer to do it on my own.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time working with the Company, I appreciated the experience it gave me, working with so many different p
eople, and working different events.
I think that I prefer doing the hands on, rather than selling products, so I turned to Freelance, and now I totally enjoy what I'm doing.

Other than that..I'm just a busy mom taking care of my 3 little babies. I couldn't be happier.

Until next time...TAKE IT EASY PPL!!!










Me and My BFF Rowena

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images