Just a quick note for you guys.

Ok..before more of you make any more comments about my last post on my "MAC" haul. Let me just fill you in. OK..so a bunch of you...

Ok..before more of you make any more comments about my last post on my "MAC" haul. Let me just fill you in.
OK..so a bunch of you guys were leaving me comments saying that my MAC purchase was "FAKE".
To let you guys know, I AM WELL AWARE THAT THEY ARE NOT AUTHENTIC, I KNEW THEY WERE FAKE WHEN I BOUGHT THEM!
I love MAC, and I definately have real mac items, but when I saw this site I ordered from, they were selling them for a good price, and yes i knew from the beginning they were fake. I pretty much bought them, cuz i wanted to see how they differentiate from the real ones.
To me, its totally not a big deal if its fake, as long as they provide me the colors that i want, I'm totally happy, and I know that a lot of you are anti "Fake Mac" but thats you guys. A lot of ppl have their own opinion on things, but frankly i just don't care things are real or not, i'm not totally all that high maintenance at all when it comes to makeup.
And with these eyeshadows that I bought, its not like i spent a lot of money..thats why i wanted to try it out, and to be honest, i might buy more things =)
So the only difference that I can see from them is the packaging of the mac pots, but the color pigments on them are amazing!!!!
So i pretty much wanted to make things clear with you guys, before you make anymore "fake" comments.
The truth of the matter is, i'm happy with my purchases =)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images