Back From my Job Interview

So I just got back from my Interview, I was absolutely nervous before I got there, but as Soon as I met Anthony, I felt a little calm, becau...

So I just got back from my Interview, I was absolutely nervous before I got there, but as Soon as I met Anthony, I felt a little calm, because he was so nice. =)
I felt that the interview itself went well ( well I hope it did). I just know if I work for that Line, part of my life will be complete, knowing that I'm working in the kind of career field that I want, and what makes me happy. It just totally feels so inviting.
The one thing that I'm feeling a little uneasy about, was the last part of my interview, I was totally caught off guard. I had to stop any one individual in the mall, and ask if they would like to get a free make up touch up. When I think about how I reacted, I now feel so stupid, I wish i hadn't reacted the way I did, I was like "OMG Really?" When I think about it, I should of reacted in a way where i was like "Sure! I could do that!" Even though I was running around with nerves in my body, I shouldn't have shown that I was scared.
I really hope that that part won't affect my overall interview. I wasn't able to get a client on my own, everyone that I seemed to approach declined my offer, so that's when I got the help of my interviewer, he got one girl for me, and I basically had to do a quick make up application on her. He pretty much wanted to see how I work with a brush, and how closely I interact with the client, I felt that I did ok, but I know i could've done better =(. If only I can turn back time.
So all I can do know is just cross my fingers and pray, and just wait.
I hope it's all positive in the end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images