God's Treasure

Last Saturday afternoon, my family and I decided to go to the mini carnival to take the kids on some rides. Just as we were lining up to tak...

Last Saturday afternoon, my family and I decided to go to the mini carnival to take the kids on some rides.
Just as we were lining up to take the girlies on the Merry-go-round, a gentleman with 2 young girls approached us.
"Excuse me" he says, "we're on a treasure hunt, and one thing on our list was something purple, and we noticed you daughter's boots were purple". Then he shows us their list on paper, and he again asks us "Does any of the names here mean anything to you?" There were like 2 or 3 names on the list, but only one stood out to me, one being the name "Kiah" (pronounced Kee-Yah), and when I saw that name, I freaked out a little because I told him that "My daughters name is Queyah (pronounced Kay-Yah).
After I told him that, he started talking about God, How God sent him in our direction to pray upon. It was really wierd how everything happened..how the names were coincidental, but then he asks us if we had anything we wanted them to pray for.
Since my husband and I were both kind of religious people, we let them pray for us, I mentioned that "i have a job interview coming up, and maybe you could pray for that". So as we stood in our own little circle, in the middle of the carnival, all 3 of them prayed over us. And In the end, one of the girls told us that "You guy's are God's Treasure".
I don't know, maybe it was really God calling out to them to really pray for us, but what if it is some kind of scam? I don't think so, because we didn't give them any personal information, just our names. So who knows..maybe we are the Treasure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images