Plum and Lime Green eyes

Here is another look that I did on my way to work. I call it the Plum and Lime green eyes. I was thinking about different color combinatio...


Here is another look that I did on my way to work. I call it the Plum and Lime green eyes. I was thinking about different color combination, and i thought that it would be a neat idea to try these colors out together, since I've never done these colors before. It's a very settle look, and nothing to dramatic, thats why i love it.

I use only affordable make up, since right now in my life i'm living on a tight budget, so this could also be a good thing for those of you out there who can't always afford expensive make up.

On my eyes i used
-Lime green eye shadow from Ardene's ( applied that all over the lid)
-Plum purple color from the 88 e/s pallet from coastal scents
(applied that to the crease and slightly above it)
-Black e/s from the same pallet and applied that on my outer crease, at the same time, I blended all the colors together, to get a nice soft look.

On my face i used
cover girls loose powder
blush from annabelle (forgot what color it is

On my lips i used
Creme de nude from mac

and Voila...we're done!!!!










Much love always
xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images