Mini Sephora Haul/Early Bday Present

Alright, so I'm a little bit disappointed. I thought I was totally going to walk out of Sephora will a lot of things, but I only left w...





Alright, so I'm a little bit disappointed. I thought I was totally going to walk out of Sephora will a lot of things, but I only left with 4 items, and spent $80.
Well its ok i guess, This was kind of an early birthday gift for myself/from the hubby, I actually only had a budget of $100 to spend.
When I was there, i was just in awe, too many brands to choose from, I couldn't decide. I had put so many different things in my basket, then put it back on the shelf, it was just so hard to shop.
I was grabbing things as if this was my only time I can step foot into Sephora, then I realized, "hey, Sephora is going to be here forever, so why do I have to buy everything now? I can always come back whenever I want" So i pretty much just grabbed the things that I really needed.
So here is my miniture Haul.

Sephora Daily brush cleaner
Sephora Duo Bronzer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Make up forever powder blush
I didn't know that this was supposed to be a
blush, I bought it for use of an eyeshadow.
It's such a bright pretty orange=)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Flickr Images