Designer bag Sale!!!

Ok guys, so I decided to sell my bags, I'm selling my bags for half the price that I bought them for, I bought All my chanel bags for 60...

Ok guys, so I decided to sell my bags, I'm selling my bags for half the price that I bought them for, I bought All my chanel bags for 60-65 bucks, so I will be selling them to you for $30.oo.
Unfortunately I am going to be adding a shipping cost of $20.00 for each bag, just because shipping is such a pain in the arse.
But to make these purchases a little more exciting, for each person who purchases a bag from me, I will be adding in your order a little surprise, No word yet what it will be, because like I said, "it's a surprise" So I will be throwing in some goodies for you as a token of my appreciation for doing business with me.
So here are my bags.
*note* I have one brand new Black Chanel wallet, I forgot to take a pic of it, I bought it and never used it at all, so when I take a pic, I will post that up too. I also have one white chanel bucket bag aswell, if you guys want to see either pic, just let me know.

If you are interested buyers, please email me at sharee_dawn@hotmail.com with you email addy. I only accept Paypal!! And its a first come first serve basis. All prices are set prices =)
All purchases are FINAL SALE, and NON-REFUNDABLE.
Happy Shopping =)


Black Chanel Shoulder Bag
$30.00



White Chanel Shoulder bag
$30.00




Small LV shoulder bag
$10.00

Don't forget to email me at sharee_dawn@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images