Yellow and Blue eyes

I decided to do a mini tutorial on this look I created. Its a yellow and blue combo, its a really easy look to do. I was just going over t...

I decided to do a mini tutorial on this look I created. Its a yellow and blue combo, its a really easy look to do. I was just going over to my moms house this weekend, so it kind of gave me an excuse to do a look. Lately I've been lacking doing looks and Tutorials..that i decided to kick myself in the butt, and say "Let's get started again.
So here are the steps that I did, to achieve this look.
1. First I took NYX Jumbo pencil in "Pots & Pans" and applied that over my whole lid, and blending it with my finger.
2. Next I took Yellow from the NYX trio pallet and applied that to my inner half of the lid.
3. Now I grabbed MAC's Submarine and applied that to the outer half of the lid.
4. Now for the outer V, I took MAC's Carbon and applied that to the outer corners
5. I finished it off with eyeliner and mascara, I also applied the same blue shadow to my lower lash line, and I used a white peal eyeshadow from ardenes and used that as a highlight to my brow bone
6. MAC's Lustre Fresh Brew (Hello Kitty collection)
MAC's She love's candy (Hello Kitty collection)




The Finished product






Peace out guys, and much love.

xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images