23 piece Cosmetic Brush Set

I was so excited to come home today and find that I have a new Package in my mailbox. I quickly ran out of my vehicle, and to the mailbox, t...






















I was so excited to come home today and find that I have a new Package in my mailbox.



I quickly ran out of my vehicle, and to the mailbox, to see which awaited package was finally here.


So I finally got my wonderful 23 piece cosmetic brush set, a set that I ordered from EBAY for only $4.99.


If you guys want to purchase the same brush set, I believe the seller is classic_car001. This is a very trustworthy seller, I got my item delivered to me within 3 weeks.


From my experience, I think I will be buying some more things from this seller...so check out whats on sale at their store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images