Colorful Rainbowful eyes

I did a tutorial for this look a while back, But i've been having a lot of Trouble uploading it. I will try again soon..but for the mean...




I did a tutorial for this look a while back, But i've been having a lot of Trouble uploading it.
I will try again soon..but for the meantime..I'll just show you the pics.
I love this look..I just love all the colors i've combined, I had a lot of fun doing this.

I used mainly my ardenes eyeshadows..

Eyes:
Ardene's Yellow : On the inner half of the lid
Coastal scents aqua blue : on the outer half of the lid
Ardene's Purple: on the Crease, slightly above
Ardene's Fushia: On top of the purple
CS Black: on the outer crease and V

Lips
Mac's Saint Germain (Sugarsweet)
MAc's Tricolor Lipglass In Just Dessert (Sugarsweet)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images