Job Interview

Hey y'all, so as I was driving home from work today, my cell phone rang. When I saw the #, i didn't recognize it, so I got a little...




Hey y'all, so as I was driving home from work today, my cell phone rang. When I saw the #, i didn't recognize it, so I got a little bit nervous and excited. My heart started beating really fast. So when I answered it and heard another girls voice at the other end, and I immediately new what the call was about, the girl was a team member for Provici Cosmetics.
I was screaming in the inside, I was totally waiting for this call all week. So i finally have a job interview next thursday for Provici cosmetics. Anthony Polvorosa is the Head artist for Provici, and he had made a post on Facebook that he was looking to Hire exuberant, makeup loving, trend embracing jr apprentices for PROVICI Cosmetics. I jumped at the opportunity, I sent in resume after resume, until i get a phone call...and Finally I did.
I'm so excited, but I shouldn't be to over excited, because I don't want to get my Hopes up.
Anyways..wish me good luck!!!!!!!

Here's a link to theire website
http://provici.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images