Time for an Update

Hey Bloggettes!! I just want to let yall know that I'm still alive =) I know that it's been a while since i posted anything on my b...

Hey Bloggettes!! I just want to let yall know that I'm still alive =) I know that it's been a while since i posted anything on my blog, and I apologize for that.
I've just been really busy and super tired lately. I've just been really pooped these days after starting my new job as a make up artist, this is my very first time working 2 jobs, and let me tell ya..its hard, and tiring as hell, especially at the fact that i'm 5 months prego. But hey, I totally love my new job. I've been training for the past week...and i actually got to do a few clients, and it was so fun!!!
This past Sunday, I had to work 6:30 am to do some hair updo's at work, and to tell you, I was hella scared, It's been like so long since i ever did a hair updo (fyi..i took a cosmetology course a few years back, but i didn't complete the course).
So I pretty much did like 2 peoples hair, and you know what? It actually turned out pretty good!!!
I was super impressed with myself, i didn't know that I had it in me. I wished that I could've took a pic of it so I could show yall.
But yeah, I'm loving this new career of mine, besides working for a cosmetic company, I am also doing a little bit of Freelancing now, pretty much only here locally in Peg City.
I have a few Grad makeup to do, and a wedding next month...I'm super duper excited!!!

Anyhoo...I hope soon i can do a look for you guys, I've been sporting some awesome colors lately, but I was to lazy to be a camera whore and take pictures.
But soon my lovely ladies...soon!!!
If you have any requests for looks you would like me to do...please let me know!! thanks..and c yall later =)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images