Update on sale

I have chosen to add 4 more items to my selling list. If you are interested please email me at sharee_dawn@hotmail.com , I accept paypal pa...

I have chosen to add 4 more items to my selling list. If you are interested please email me at sharee_dawn@hotmail.com, I accept paypal payments only.
Everything is first come first serve, and prices are firm. All items will be final sale, and non refundable.
Same with my first bag sale, (Which is still available) I will be throwing in some goodies in your package, as a token of appreciation for doing business with me.


New, never used Chanel Dangle Earrings
$25.00 + 10.00 shipping


New, never used Black Chanel Wallet
$20.00 + $12.00 shipping

Mens LV Cherry Wallet (used once)
$15.00 + 10.00 shipping

the inside

Large White Chanel Bucket Bag (used a few times)
$40.00 + $20.00 shipping

email me at sharee_dawn@hotmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images