NetBooks, Notebooks?

After hearing all the hype about a netbook, it totally makes me want to get one. I was wondering what is the difference between a netbook a...



After hearing all the hype about a netbook, it totally makes me want to get one. I was wondering what is the difference between a netbook and a regular laptop was, because never in my life had I ever owned a laptop. I've wanted one before, but just never ended up purchasing one, instead i just bought a regular PC desktop computer, just for everyone to use.
Since seeing this netbook, it just looks like something that I would want for myself, its small, cute, and very portable. The only thing that might be different with a Netbook and a laptop is that it does not have a cd/dvd player, it's major intend would be mainly for, browsing the web, doing little office work/homework, checking emails. I'm not too sure if you could do gaming activities on it or not. I guess that it is just a very cute design for people who are on the go, and don't always want to carry that excess weight around with them. The prices on them are not that bad aswell, so who knows, if i feel like I need to get some extra work done, and check my emails when I'm not at home, I might consider purchasing one, just so I could feel that I'm updating myself with technology.

netbooks
acer aspire one netbook
price comparison
laptop computer

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images