First freelance gig

Yesterday I had the opportunity to put my freelance make up artistry work to the test. I worked with 5 graduate students, and let me tell y...

Yesterday I had the opportunity to put my freelance make up artistry work to the test. I worked with 5 graduate students, and let me tell you, I felt so pressured, just because they were all on a time crunch, so I had atleast 30 mins to complete each look.
I definately had a lot of fun, cuz i'm doing what I love to do, it was a gig with my friend and I, She did the hair, and I did the makeup.
There literally was no time to breathe, but it was an experience..and I get to grow from it.
At the end of all 5 appointments, I had totally killer back pains, I could not stand up straight, nor bend down...I killed my back like mad. I really have to invest in a directors chair, just so I don't have to hunch over all the time, it definately doesn't help when your pregnant. =(
Anyways, here are the pics..hope you like it, tell me what you guys think.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images