OMY GOSH!!!

GOSH COSMETICS So a while back I purchased a few items from GOSH , and let me tell you...I Love their Products!! The Lipsticks and Lip gloss...

GOSH COSMETICS


So a while back I purchased a few items from GOSH, and let me tell you...I Love their Products!!
The Lipsticks and Lip glosses are my Faves.
Although I've purchases some eyeshadows, I'm not much of a fan of them. I just find that the color payoff is not all that great. I seem to pack it on so many times before I get the color consistency that I want. I don't know, maybe it is just me, it might work out for some of you.
One thing I really like though about the GOSH eyeshadows are their packaging, it's so Pretty =)

GOSH COSMETICS can only be purchased exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart. If you don't have a Shoppers near you, you can visit their website at www.goshcosmetics.com.
They have a lot of pretty things in their collection, a few other things that I might want to pick up, but for now...I'll probably stick to collecting their Lipsticks and Lip glosses.

=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images