American Idol Winner

So the American Idol winner has been crowned to "KRIS ALLEN" . This news came as a major shock to me, don't get me wrong, I l...


So the American Idol winner has been crowned to "KRIS ALLEN". This news came as a major shock to me, don't get me wrong, I love Kris, I think he is an amazing singer, a bunch of his performances on Idol Gave me chills because he was so good, But i was totally rooting For the Rocker "ADAM LAMBERT" all the way. His singer style is so fetch!!! He does it like no other, so different and so unique, and he can definately hit those high notes!!!
I was totally nervous for them to announce the winners, like I said, I was rooting for Adam to win, but i was telling myself "I bet it's going to be Kris, because he has such a huge fan base. Well he deserves it, I think that he is very cute, and has an amazing soulful acoustic style.
Although Kris has taken home the award for the Winner of American Idol, Adam Lambert is going to make it far, he most definitely will get the recording contract, and I will be there to buy his album when it comes out.

Anyways just want to say
CONGRATULATIONS KRIS ALLEN!!!!

Much love
xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images