Traditional Smokey Eyes

I was on my way to the dentist this day, I had to go for a check up because my wisdom teeth were coming in again. And this time was it ever ...


I was on my way to the dentist this day, I had to go for a check up because my wisdom teeth were coming in again. And this time was it ever painful, it was so bad to the extent that the whole right side of my face was "swollen" like seriously, it ballooned, it looks so bad. Well it actually looked like I had food stuffed in one side of my face.
With that, I had to take the top right side of my wisdom teeth out, and it actually wasn't that bad.
So my appointment was to see if the swelling had gone down, which it did, so now i'm happy =)
So I decided to do a very quick look, kind of like the Traditional smokey eye look.

Hope you guys like it


=)











Much Love
xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images