Changing it up a bit

Wow...yet again it has been a while since I've been on here, with saying that, I was thinking of changing up my blog a bit. I have deci...

Wow...yet again it has been a while since I've been on here, with saying that, I was thinking of changing up my blog a bit. I have decided to make this blog more on fitness and staying healthy.
You see I haven't done anything related to beauty in a very long time, don't get me wrong, I still love it, and I still do a few makeup gigs on the side, but I have decided to focus on somso ething i really enjoy, and what has now become a strong addiction for me....WORKING OUT!!!

In the beginning of 2011 I made a strong choice in changing up my lifestyle. I was very unhappy with the way I looked, I wanted to feel confident and accepting of my body, so I took the first step of getting off the couch, and took the road to exercise.

After 3 kids I was weighing in at 150lbs, with a bunch of unwanted fat through out my body, so about 6 months into my workouts, i was able to drop 15lbs, which made me so happy, about 2 months after i lost another 5 lbs, so here I am today, 20 lbs down, and happier than ever.
Although i have reached my goal of losing 20 pounds, I am not done yet, this is just the beginning of my new healthy life, I am know working on defining my body, i don't want to be skinny, I want to be fit and toned.

Stay tuned to my next post, I will be talking about how i lost all that weight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images