Getting Inked

Tattoos, you got to hate it, or you got to love it. For me, I've got all the tattoos that I need, and I'm done! I have 3 tattoos, ...


Tattoos, you got to hate it, or you got to love it. For me, I've got all the tattoos that I need, and I'm done! I have 3 tattoos, and my most recent tat is on my foot, and it goes around my ankle.
After experiencing the pain of that tattoo, I've clearly decided that I am done with getting inked!!!
The Pain was so unbearable, it felt like i was getting my foot sawed off!!! YIKES!!
But its obvious that tattoos are a popular thing to get, not matter how painful it can be, and how long it takes to get done, people still want to go for another, I really don't know what it is, is it the pain and torture that gives their body that shock of excitement?
Who knows, its probably just an obsession, just like how I'm obsessed with make up, they can spend all their money in their pocket, even if its enough to get a new car, they'd rather get the ink.
I came across this article, and it talks about different celebs and their tats, and how some of them use their body as a canvas of permanent art.
To be honest, I don't like the look of someones body that is all inked out, I think it looks dirty. If a guy just has one big piece on his back, and it has symbolic meaning, then I think that will look hot!
For example, KAT VON D, She is absolutely gorgeous, but I just think that her beauty was erased with all those tattoos, when she did that photo shoot when she was wearing lingerie, they airbrushed all her tattoos, and I swear, she looked so much more beautiful.
That's just my opinion, I know she is a famous tattoo artist, and she's gotta have them, but i'm clearly just giving an example. Thats just my take on tattoos.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images