Summer Bright Eyes, and Happy Canada day

Lately I've been wearing the yellow and orange combination. I just think it looks so snazzy...I love it!!! I've been wearing it es...


Lately I've been wearing the yellow and orange combination. I just think it looks so snazzy...I love it!!! I've been wearing it especially to work, because it is actually the brand of cosmetics that I work for.
I thought that I'd add blue to the look to make it seem more summery, or tropical. I really like it!! My husband thinks it looks like a peacock..i guess it could be that too. LOL.

Aside from doing this look, it was also Canada's birthday! I have no idea though how old Canada is..but it's always a fun and packed day.
We actually decided to take the kids to the Zoo, but when we got there, we got there to late..and it was closing. So we then decided to hang around the Assinaboine park, and let the kids play, when we actually got around to finding some parking spot, we discovered that there was a festival going on there. There were performances, a whole bunch of different jolly jumpers for the kids to play in, and food.
But get this, again..as soon as we got there and lined up for the kids to play..they were closing=(
I was bummed...we came too late again.
So we just ended up taking the kids to mcdonalds for some Ice cream. So all in all.. i guess we had an Ok Canada Day=)
So here are some pictures..hope you enjoy!!!










I was going to post more pics from our canada day outing..but the picture quality is really bad, as you can tell from the last picture, it has ugly streaky lines, so maybe i'll just post more pics next time.

Peace out y'all

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Flickr Images