First Sale?? I need your opinions!!

Hey girlies, Ok, so I'm kind of contemplating whether or not to pull through this sale thing of mine. This sale that I'm having won...

Hey girlies, Ok, so I'm kind of contemplating whether or not to pull through this sale thing of mine. This sale that I'm having won't be anything make up related, its of my designer hand bags. Most of the bags are Chanel, I've been a Chanel Lover for years, I was completely obsessed with it, but lately my love of Chanel has Died =( I don't know, I think its because everywhere I go, everyone has Chanel, and it's just not original anymore, and it just doesn't appeal as much to me.
So instead of having then sit in my closet, I thought maybe i'd sell it to people who are more interested in it than I am.
Tell me what you guys think, should I sell them?? Do you want to see them? So if i get enough response to this post, I guess I will post them with my selling price, I will be selling them for half of the price that I bought them. Tell me what you guys think

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Flickr Images