My take on Arabic eyes

So this time around I decided to go for a look that I'm not used to, something more dramatic, and obviously a look that I am not going t...

So this time around I decided to go for a look that I'm not used to, something more dramatic, and obviously a look that I am not going to wear out.
I was totally bored, so I wanted to play around with with an Arabic eye, this was a look I wanted to try out for a while, so this is what I came up with.

Just In case you noticed, on my Flamboyant eyes post I was wearing the same top, that is because I did these 2 looks on the same day. hehe

I hope you guys enjoy the look, and please don't mind my big ass eyes =P lol






This is a pic of the products and tools I used


Products I used
Eyes: Nyx purple shade from the Team Spirit Trio
-Black Eyeshadow from Gosh
-Fushia Pink from Ardenes
-White pearl from Ardenes
-Matte white from Gosh
-avons silk gel eyeliner

Cheeks: Rose Blush from Joe Cosmetics
Lips: CoverGirls True shine lipstick in #490










I know I have big eyes =P


My baby girl Queyah trying to be like me =)


Hope you guys like it =)
Please comment

Much Love
xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Flickr Images