I'm so Happy =D

I'm just a bit over excited, "Why" you ask? Because I got a new job as a Jr Makeup artist! =D I just got a phone call the oth...


I'm just a bit over excited, "Why" you ask? Because I got a new job as a Jr Makeup artist! =D I just got a phone call the other day from the cosmetic company I will be working for, asking me if i'm still interested in a position with them, I said, "for sure!" I was so ecstatic, I thought I wasn't going to get it, because it's been like over a month since I had my interview.
If you remember a few posts back, I had mentioned I had a job interview, the Company name is called "Provici Cosmetics, and I believe its only here in Winnipeg, but if you are interested in their products, you can check out their site here.
I pretty much have to wait for the phone call from the owner to set up some scheduling dates.
I feel that my life is just beginning, this is my dream, and to start of this way, will definately help succeed in the future. I also have a few gigs to do make up for a bridal entourage, so I'm pretty excited for that!
My dreams of becoming a make up artist and freelance artist is soon starting to arise =) Wish me luck!!
Btw, the picture above is an old pic of me from like 2 years ago, I just like this pic becuase I miss my hair like that, and plus I look Happy, and I needed a happy pic for this post =)

Anyways
Much Love
xoxo Sharayzee xoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Flickr Images