Purple and Teal

It was a Rainy Friday afternoon, and I was bored, so I played around with one of the things that I love, and that's make up! So I did a ...




It was a Rainy Friday afternoon, and I was bored, so I played around with one of the things that I love, and that's make up!
So I did a purple teal look, i love colors, and since it is summer..these looks could look hot!
I do have a lot of make up, whether it be an expensive brand like MAC, or a cheap drugstore brand like Wet n wild. I don't know..I just like playing around with all brands and colors.

So what i used for my eyes.
- I used Revlons All over glow Creme white shadow as a base
- for the inner corner of my lid i used a teal eyeshadow from my Claire's pallet
- For the outer V corner of my lids I used Purple from NYX
- As a highlight on my brow bone..i used vanilla from MAC
- Lined my eyelids with a teal Liner, then near the lash line i lined again with Maybelline's water proof liquid liner
- Inner lower lash line i lined with the teal liner, then on the outer I lined with the purple from NYX.
- In my tear duct i used black ink from bonbelle for the liner.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images