Jesse's girl Bejeweled Quad

This is a look that I created with one of the 4 Jesse's girl Bejeweled quads that I Ordered. 3 out of the 4 colors i used were, blue, b...



This is a look that I created with one of the 4 Jesse's girl Bejeweled quads that I Ordered. 3 out of the 4 colors i used were, blue, brown and silver, I'm pretty sure you can tell by the picture. I did this look because i was on my way to take passport pictures..i don't know why i chose these colors, because with what I know..your look has to be as natural as possible. When i was getting my picture taken, one of the girls had asked me to remove my lipstick, and they had questioned each other if my make up was tolerable for passport pictures. It was a good thing it was ok, otherwise i'd be rubbing off my make up infront of everyone....eeekk.
In the end..i hated my picture...my eyes looked so dead and droopy, grr..now i gotta live with that passport pic for 5 years.
Anyhoo..I made a video as well for this look on my Youtube channel..the video for this look was fun for me to make, so don't my little opening act to the video, I was just having fun..and plus i Love the new Beyonce song "SINGLE LADIES"

Much Love
Sharee
<33

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images