Update time!!

Hey everyone, OMG, it has definately been such a long time since I updated anything on here. I've just been super busy, and super lazy....


Hey everyone, OMG, it has definately been such a long time since I updated anything on here. I've just been super busy, and super lazy..haha. I'm just happy that I'll be done working soon, and starting to enjoy my 1 year maternity leave...yehey!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to update you guys on this event that I will be part of, and something that I'm totally excited about.
So this Saturday, August 29th, There will be this Event called "FASHIONISTA" Here in winnipeg manitoba, held at the Repubic Nightclub.
And what this event will be about is strictly in the word itself, its bringing out and showing you your inner Fashionista..haha.
There will be 10 models who will be modelling some hip and HOT outfits from some of our hotspot shops here in winnipeg, but the thing that I'm really excited about is that I will be doing the Makeup for some of the models. Whoot!!! The make up is gonna be so fierce, i totally can't wait!
So me and a few gals from Team Provici are also gonna be at the club the whole night offering Free makeup touchups, and lashes that are for sale.
This is gonna be so exciting for me, I hope i can take a lot of pics so I can show y'all!!

Other than that..i had gotten a new do, so I thought I'd just share it with yall aswell.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Flickr Images