Hello again.

I just want to let everyone know that in just a matter of time, I will get back into blogging. Again, I do have a new blog that I created t...

I just want to let everyone know that in just a matter of time, I will get back into blogging. Again, I do have a new blog that I created that is strictly only for my Love for Make up, so if you haven't check it out yet here's the link.
I've just been so busy preparing things for the new baby, which will be here in just a matter of weeks. I'm so very nervous, i just don't want to deal with the pain.
But again, once everything is settled and done, I will be updating things on this blog, and showing you some of my looks on the other blog.
Thanks for sticking around while I've been gone..it means so much.
But don't worry I'll be back!!!!
"a chicken wing gets hot when you turn it on" hehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images