MY DECEMBER GLAM IPSY GLAM BAG

I received my IPSY Glam bag just in time for Christmas!  I was super excited, just like a little girl on Christmas Day. My package came...


I received my IPSY Glam bag just in time for Christmas!  I was super excited, just like a little girl on Christmas Day.

My package came in this super cute shiny metallic bag, how can you not be excited to rip this baby open.


Here is what came in this Months Glam bag:

First item was this pocket size SO NUDE Perfume. I'm not a fan of the scent though, not first choice, it is sort of like a musky floral scent, a little to strong for my taste.  It's a perfect little size for on the go.

Second item is this Hydrating Coconut Oil Deep Nourishing Conditioning Treatment.  It is by MARC ANTHONY, and it is a Sulfate Free product, which is less drying on your hair.
This product restores Dry, damaged hair, adds shine, and protects hair color, which is perfect for my hair, because everything it does it WHAT I need.

To use this treatment, you apply it to your hair after shampooing, making sure to work it through your roots to the end.  Leave it in for 3-7 minutes for maximum Benefits.


Third item is this IT COSMETICS Mascara.  It's called Hello Lashes and it is proven to increase to volume in your lashes,  and increase the length aswell.
The wand comes with a lash ball detailer that grabs every last lash to give you your fullest and longest lashes possible.
I am sure excited to try this mascara out, and curious to see if it actually works, so watch out for a review on this product.

Next item in the glam bag is this PACIFICA brand Power of Love Natural Lipstick.  The product was made cruelty free and 100% vegan.
It is a really nice natural color for an everyday wear.


Last Item is this JULIE nail polish in the Shade name pin-up-girl.  It is a nice magenta shade, which I sure will try on for this Christmas.



So that's it my Queens, that's it for this months glam bag haul.  I sure can't wait what's instore for next month!  I don't know what took me so long to get into this whole Ipsy fad, all I have to say it $10 well spent, a great surprise everytime.




XOXO

Sharee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images