Contest Entry

I decided to enter a make up contest, just for fun. Its a contest on you tube for fellow make up gurus like me. Lately I've been into ...

I decided to enter a make up contest, just for fun. Its a contest on you tube for fellow make up gurus like me. Lately I've been into achieving different looks with different colors, so I thought, why not show case my skills. I'm not that good..but I learn everyday to be the best I can.
So this contest is a response video by a youtuber called Pinkmacprincess. Her Contest involves creating a look that somewhat symbolizes you astrological sign. So I am a Gemini..and a gemini's color is emerald...so I decided to do a emerald Green look.
Check out my video on how i created this look.


Something happened to the rest of the music.. I don't know what? It just disappeared when I saved it..oh well

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images