Been a While

So it's been a while since I've posted anything...so let's see..what have I been up to? I've been on a job hunt this past mo...

So it's been a while since I've posted anything...so let's see..what have I been up to?
I've been on a job hunt this past month..since my maternity leave is ending August 31, I wanted to get a new job cuz i've been at my present job ( well this would be my 6th year there), and I just wanted to experience something new. I got hired at this job, i went in for training for 4 days..and I didn't like it, specifically for 2 main purposes, so I quit, and I'll just leave it at that.
So I kept on applying for different positions. Two days ago I got a call for 2 interview for 2 different companies, I was excited, I've been waiting for weeks for someone to call me. Since i had 2 job opportunities, i felt that at least one of them would hire me after my interview.
So I was talking with my hubby about it, and he made a suggestion for me to just keep my job..i really didn't want to..but i did. So I shafted the 2 job interviews that were waiting in line for me, for my job that doesn't make me happy at all.

My reason for doing this is because, In February We all will be going on a family trip to the Philippines for 3 weeks, and most likely at a new job, they won't let me leave for vacation that soon...and with my present job, i don't think it will be a problem for them if i go, so i decided to look for a new job till after i come back from my trip, and plus i'm going to be taking up a course at red river college this sept..it's only for 4 months, and who knows, maybe when i come back from the Phil, i could get a job from that course I took.
We'll just see..aside from that my long anticpated make up pallet finally arrived today..I was so happy. Coastal scents 88 shimmer eyeshadow pallet....I love it!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images