I won the CONTEST!

I won "itsjudytime's" contest!!! Yay, i was so excited!!! This contest of hers was a makeover contest..with dramatic before an...

I won "itsjudytime's" contest!!! Yay, i was so excited!!! This contest of hers was a makeover contest..with dramatic before and after Pictures. I wanted to try it out, there definitely is no harm in trying right? And look at the results..I was one of the 5 winners!!!!
Here's the link to my Video, if ya'll want to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ91Yo9uDI

So here are some pictures that I posted for the contest.



BEFORE
AFTER


What i used

HAIR
-Finesse Firm hold hairspray
-Conair's barrel curling iron

FACE
-Cover girl's liquid foundation
-Nyc concealer stick
-cover girls face powder
-Annabelle's blush on
-Revlons all over glow bronzer

EYES
-Medium beige from coastal scents 24 shimmer eyeshadow pallet
-white from c/s pallet
-Cliniques golden lynx
-Avon's deep brown
-MAC'S carbon

Lips
-Blistez infusion
-Wet n wild lipgloss, forgot the color

TOOLS
-Coastal scents crease brush
-c/s blending brush
c/s concealer brush
c/s blush brush
c/s bronzer brush
loew cornel shadow brush

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images