Kat Von D Inspired Look

I decided to have some fun, and try to achieve a Kat Von D look. HEr look is very wild, with the dark eyeshadow, and red lipstick. I norma...


I decided to have some fun, and try to achieve a Kat Von D look. HEr look is very wild, with the dark eyeshadow, and red lipstick. I normally do not wear red lipstick, because I personally feel that it does not suit me one bit. I bought this red lipstick specifically for this look only!
So anyway, I love Kat, and i love her style, it's very edgy, and rocker like, and I love it!!!
So I tried this look, even down to the stars on the side of her face =D I even added my blonde hair extensions for a punch of edginess.





What I used:

EYES
-Urban Decay primer potion
-3rd silver from my coastal scents 88 e/s pallet
-Mac's carbon
-shimmer white e/s from c/s
-Wet n wild liquid eyeliner
-Ardells lashes in 102

LIPS
-Blistex lip infusion
-Ruby red from NYC


FACE
-Cover Girls liquid foundation in Creamy Natural #102
-NYC Cover stick concealer
-Cover girls Tru blend translucent loose mineral powder
-Blush on by Annabelle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images