Happy 2009!!!

I hope that everyone had a great New years. As for me..it was quite alright..although i spent it with my loved ones..it wasn't all the c...



I hope that everyone had a great New years. As for me..it was quite alright..although i spent it with my loved ones..it wasn't all the cheered up as it was supposed to be.


We were supposed to go to 2 different parties..but we ended up going to Neither, cuz both my girls were sick, and we didn't want to keep taking them in and out of places in the crazy -40 degree weather, so we just stayed home.


I didn't even realize that it was new years until maybe 5 minutes after 12..when i checked the time i got up said a blunt "happy new years to my hubby" and sat back down and kind of fell asleep..hehe how's that for a New years for you?




But thank god we were all safe..and together..last new years was a sad one for me..i spent it at the Childrens Hospital with my then 1 month old daughter...she had a high fever that reached 40 degrees..so that rushed a stay in the hospital for 3 days..rough i tell yah..




Any hoo..since i neglected to post some pictures of some looks i created over the past week..i might as well do it now =)




The first few pictures i am going to show is of a Christmas look i created on Christmas Day!


I made a video for this look too..but with the new camera i got..and the new program that it came with...it's so difficult for me to upload it and post it..so i'll just show the pics for now.


so enjoy!

For my eyes i used

-Udpp all over the lid
-Serge louis Alvarez pigment in a golden shade (it didn't say the color) above my crease line
- Annabelle "cool mint" pigment all over my lid
- the deep red shade from my 88 cs pallet and applied that on my crease..inbetween were the gold and green meet
- the black shade from my cs pallet and applied that on my outer corners
-lined my eyes with "black ink" from bonnebelle
-curled my lashes with Lash blast
- Finished it off with NYC 974C lashes

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Flickr Images