Robert Pattinson My Boyfriend!!

OK...So i know that the Movie Twilight was out like last December...but for some odd reason..I only heard of the movie a few days ago..and I...


OK...So i know that the Movie Twilight was out like last December...but for some odd reason..I only heard of the movie a few days ago..and I just watched it last week.


Omg..let me just tell you...Edward Cullen!!!!aaaahhh...he's such a hottie. I'm so in love with this guy.

I just totally fell in love with this movie..and fell in love with his character.

I'm drooling like crazy.


So like..i've been searching on youtube for different videos of him..like different interviews..and man..after watching them..i'm totally digging him more...yes i'm digging Mr. Robert Pattinson!!!!

He is so down to earth..and so Funny!!!!!!! And may i add..I love his English Accent =D


I can't wait till November 20 2009 when New Moon comes out!!


I'm in love!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images